Leadership Development Program (LDP)
South Mountain, Pennsylvania
10058 South Mountain Road - Box 354
South Mountain, Pennsylvania 17261
Fax: (717) 749-3551
Email Mary Beth Sembrot for more program information »
Email Thomas Arntz for employment inquiries »
Click Here to view the Abraxas LDP Brochure
Accredited by the Association of Experiential Education
2013 SUMMER LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
Call 1-800-ABRAXAS to make a referral or click HERE for more information.
PROFILE / ADMISSIONS CRITERIA
- Delinquent and dependent males and females, between the ages of 13-18, with behavioral disorders.
- IQ of 70 or above (will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis).
- Rolling admissions process
- Variable lengths of stay (30 days to 6 months)
- Individual, group, and family counseling
- Aggression Replacement Training (ART)
- Cognitive Behavioral training
- BARJ Program (restitution and community service opportunities)
- Leadership training
- Life skills training
- D&A education
- Leadership Experiential Adventure Program (LEAP)
Located on the secluded grounds of the South Mountain Restoration Center in Franklin County, Pennsylvania, the Abraxas Leadership Development Program (LDP) provides short term, residential treatment for delinquent and/or dependent youth. LDP is a strength-based, cognitive behavioral program that provides counseling and education services, as well as leadership training, adventure-based programming, and opportunities for community service and restitution.